• Scalability - We are with you at every stage. Our strategic advice and efficient services in finance & people-related matters enable us to escort early stage companies through transformation into large enterprises or successful exits.
How We Help
Solasi Accounting and Tax Advise offers all the back-office services essential to maintaining a company, from CFO services to accounting, payroll and HR.
✅5,780 Payrolls Run
✅267,670 Bills Paid
✅ $4B Cash
✅21,670 Federal & State Business Tax Returns Filed
✅598M Capital Raised
✅ 245K Managed Payroll Funds
✅ 35k Groups with Benefits Managed
Solasi profesional Services for your business
@ Monthly Accounting Services
• Manage Accounts Payable & Receivable
• Ensure Statutory Compliance
• Financial Reporting and Audit Support
• Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
• Managed Payroll Services
@ Business and Personal Tax Returns
• Filings taxes as a small business.
• Personal tax returns (Form 1040)
• Corporations must pay tax on business income through a corporate tax return (1120)
• A single-owner business (sole proprietor or single-owner LLC) reports business income on Schedule C.
• A partner in an S corporation, a partner in a partnership, or a member (owner) of a multiple-member LLC reports their share of business income on Schedule K-1.
• Corporate owners get dividends, so they complete Schedule B (Interest and Ordinary Dividends) showing the dividends they received.
• S corporation owners may also receive income as an employee. This income is reported on a W-2 form and included in the owner's tax return.
@ Virtual office and Virtual address
• Conference Room
• Meeting Room
• Training Room
• Business Support Services
• Mail Handling
• Bilinguals Receptionist
• Secretarial Services
• Executive office
• Network Office
@ Training and Continuing Educations
Corporate Training Programs
• Personal Tax
• Corporate Tax
Entrepreneurs Training Programs
• Business Coach
• Business Management
• Business International Relationship
Empowering women leaders
• Business Women’s Coaching
• Personal Mark and Business Relationship
• Communications and Marketing
• Women International Relationship
• Etiquette and protocol in business
Lear more about Solasi Accounting and Tax Advise and Solasi Training Center by calling 305-223-3288 for a Free, confidencial consultation. We look forward to working with you.
Get a Free Consultation
Solasi. “ Great Services, Great Times”
Our values, Mission and Vision.
Be part of the overall development of our customers by offering an umbrella of solutions to their different needs...
Our vision reflects the opportunity we see to execute our purpose successfully for our clients...
Our values are the bedrock for how we act; they are embedded in this simple statement: Great Services,...